Jawbone has introduced its new Jawbone Era Bluetooth headset. The Era is touted by the company as “the first and only headset with a built-in accelerometer,” allowing users to shake the headset to put it in pairing mode, and tap it to answer or end phone calls. Other features include a 25% larger wideband speaker for better audio quality, NoiseAssassin 3.0 technology, and a built-in processor with serial flash storage to allow for apps, including a new Caller ID app that identifies callers by name in what is described as a “friendly, non-robotic voice.” The Jawbone Era comes in four unique designs and is available now for $129.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off