JayBird has announced that it is now shipping its SB2 Sportsband Bluetooth Headphones. Previewed at the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show, the new SB2s feature a concealed microphone for calls, an adjustable band, earpad-mounted track, play/pause, call, and volume controls, and apt-X audio technology that helps compensate for Bluetooth compression. In addition, the headphones are compatible with the company’s $5 BluTrax app, which circumvents the iPhone’s, iPad’s, and iPod touch’s lack of AVRCP support by allowing users to chance tracks via the play/pause button on the headphones themselves. JayBird’s SB2 Sportsband Bluetooth Headphones are available in nine colors and sell for $99, or for $149 in a bundle with the company’s apt-X capable iSport Bluetooth Adapter for iPhone & iPod, which sells for $69 separately.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS