Jays, known for their in-ear earphones such as the q-Jays, have introduced the c-JAYS, the company’s first pair of headphones. c-JAYS are made from fiberglass-reinforced nylon for extra durability, and feature a foldable design for portability, 40mm Elastic Multi Layer speakers, and a SGSCC (Single Crystal Copper) cable designed to minimize distortion. Included in the package are a carrying case, three sizes of foam ear cushions, two cables (60mm and 70mm), an iPhone-compatible plug with a 6.3mm adapter for larger audio systems, a stereo splitter, and an airline adapter. Jays’ c-JAYS headphones are available in black or white and sell for £80, or roughly $118.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150