Halfbrick Studios has released an update to Jetpack Joyride adding new content and features such as new jetpacks and costumes. Jetpack Joyride puts the player in the role of hero Barry Steakfries who must commandeer a series of experimental jetpacks and use them to escape from a secret laboratory of evil scientists. The latest update adds two new jetpacks to the collection: the Chrome Plated Afterburner and the Golden Piggy Pack and several new costumes including a Sensei from Fruit Ninja, a silver robot and more. The new version also adds in-game markers illustrating friends’ high scores from Game Center and adds the ability to post scores to Facebook and Twitter. Jetpack Joyride is a universal app and is available from the App Store for $1.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?