Halfbrick Studios has released an update to Jetpack Joyride introducing a new Mission System and a new playing environment. In Jetpack Joyride 1.2 players can now undertake a variety of new challenges each time they earn a prestige badge with expanded missions that take players deeper into the gameplay experience. The update also introduces a new forest environment for Barry to explore and continue his coin collecting, havoc wreaking and time travelling adventures. Jetpack Joyride 1.2 is a universal app and is available from the App Store for $1.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS