Apple CEO Steve Jobs has reportedly confirmed upcoming support for the company’s iTunes Extras and iTunes LP formats on the second-generation Apple TV. In an email exchange with a customer reprinted by Mac Rumors, Jobs said that an update is “coming” for the next-generation set-top box that will provide support for both the iTunes Extras and iTunes TV formats. Apple originally added support for iTunes Extras and iTunes LP to the first-generation Apple TV in software version 3.0, but such support was noticeably absent from the second-generation model when it launched in September.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document