The Wrap for the new Apple 10, 15 & 30GB iPods is a simple, inexpensive, clear vinyl wrap to protect your new iPods finish from srcatches and fingerprints. Made specifically for those who don’t want a full size case and want some protection when keeping their iPod in their pocket, backpack, purse, fanny pack, etc. With simple static cling, The Wrap clings to the iPods front, back, sides and bottom. Since the new iPods have touch sensitive scroll wheel and buttons, the iPod is fully usable through the clear vinyl. The top is exposed for easy access to the headphone/remote jacks and hold switch. By simply peeling back the back piece, you have access to the bottom data/charging port. The Wrap for Apple iPod is available now for $7.99 with a special shipping price of only $2.00.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?