Updating three titles previously available only for fifth-generation iPods, Kaplan and Apple today re-released the 2008 versions of SAT Prep Reading, SAT Prep Writing, and SAT Prep Math in a downloadable format compatible with the iPod classic and third-generation iPod nano. Though sold through the iPod Games section of the iTunes Store, the titles are actually not games, bur rather educational software designed to help high school students prepare for the well-known U.S. college admissions examination, offering tutorial, quiz, and tip modes described in our First Looks above. The Kaplan 2008 SAT Prep programs sell for $5 each, and leave only six iPod Game section downloads unconverted for the iPod classic and iPod nano.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off