Kenpo has announced the release of 15 new iPod-ready jackets for men and women. The jackets feature an integrated ElekTex 5-button iPod control panel and an internal iPod pocket. “From earthly browns, cool grays and lustrous blacks to electric green, dazzling winter white and icy blue, Kenpo’s 2006 line-up of iPod enabled jackets come in a vibrant array of colors and new signature styles including: fluffy bubble jackets (some with cozy fur-lined hoods), sleek sprinter’s jackets, show-stopping snowboarding jackets and wind resisting windbreakers.” Prices range from $89 to $189.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?