Kensington has debuted its new PowerBack Battery Case, Wall Pack Duo Charger, and PowerBolt Duo Car Charger for the Apple iPad. The PowerBack Battery Case is a play-though case featuring an integrated 4400mAh battery good for up to five extra hours of use, a Micro USB sync/charge port, an integrated LED battery level indicator, built-in speaker deflectors, a soft touch finish, and a three-position steel kickstand. It is priced at $130. The Wall Pack Duo Charger is a home wall charger offering dual USB ports, 2.1 Amp compatibility for fast iPad charging, the ability to charge two devices simultaneously, and an included detachable USB-to-30-pin sync/charge cable. It sells for $30, as does the PowerBolt Duo Car Charger, which features dual USB ports, a 2.1 Amp port for fast iPad charging, a 1 Amp USB port for fast iPhone charging, an included detachable USB-to-30-pin sync/charge cable, and an LED power indicator. All of Kensington’s new accessories for the iPad are now available for pre-order; no release dates have been announced.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS