Kensington has introduced the world’s first RDS FM transmitter for iPods. The Kensington RDS FM transmitter/car charger allows an RDS-enabled car stereo to display song and artist information transmitted from a fifth-generation iPod or iPod nano. “Our research indicates that over 80% of all new cars being sold in the US include RDS enabled stereos,” notes Kensington. “RDS is a hugely popular feature and is quickly becoming mainstream. The new Kensington RDS FM Transmitter is the first to allow iPod consumers to take advantage of this exciting car stereo technology.” The device also features ClearFM technology, simultaneous charging of your iPod, three station pre-sets, and a black and brushed aluminum design. The Kensington RDS FM Transmitter will be available this month for $90.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS