Kensington has announced the 4-in 1-Car Charger for iPod. The $35 accessory features a USB 2.0 port that can be used to charge iPods and other USB-powered devices such as an iPod shuffle, cell phone or PDA. The charger comes with a detachable USB 2.0 to dock connector cable with pass-through dock connector port for use with other accessories. “Driving and your iPod naturally go together,” says Kensington. “Keep the sound moving with the Kensington 4-in-1 Car Charger for iPod that powers click wheel iPods, including iPod nano, and iPod with video.” The charger will be available next month.
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking