Kensington has taken the wraps off its new line of accessories for the iPad. The PowerBolt Micro Car Charger features a low-profile charging stem, a USB port with 2.1 Amps for fast charging of the iPad, an included, detachable USB-to-Dock Connector cable, and an LED power indicator. It will be available April 3 and will sell for $25. The Reversible Sleeve for iPad is a simple sleeve-style case made from neoprene with a two-color reversible design and a slim profile; it is available now and sells for $10. Finally, the Sling Bag for iPad features an over-the-shoulder, messenger bag-style design offering a zippered exterior pocket with a mobile phone compartment, a soft, padded interior safety compartment for the iPad, and an interior accessory pocket for chargers, wallet, keys, and other small items. It will sell for $30 and is expected to be available April 30.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS