Kensington has introduced its new LiquidAUX line of car audio accessories for the iPod, as well as a new car charger for the iPhone and iPod. The new LiquidAUX line was designed to deliver clean audio from the iPhone or iPod to the auxiliary-in ports found on many cars and aftermarket stereos. Features of the line include an auxiliary port connector, a wireless remote control designed to clip onto the car’s steering wheel, and the ability to function as a car charger. The line includes the Kensington LiquidAUX for iPhone and iPod, which offers all the features listed above and will sell for $80, the Kensington LiquidAUX Deluxe, which adds an adjustable cradle with a flexible arm to the standard AUX’s feature set and which will sell for $100, and the Kensington LiquidAUX Bluetooth Car Kit, which features Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, a built-in microphone with noise and echo-canceling technology, and a USB charging port. It will also sell for $100. Finally, the company’s Car Charger Deluxe features an adjustable dock with a flexible arm and iPhone and iPod compatibility, and will sell for $50. Kensington’s LiquidAUX line and Car Charger Deluxe will soon be available for pre-order from Amazon.com and Kensington’s website, and are expected to begin shipping in March.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS