Keyspan has introduced its Sync Cable for iPod, a cable designed to connect Dock Connector iPods to Ford’s new Sync media system. Once connected, the iPod’s content is automatically displayed on the screen on the system, and the player can be externally controlled by the Sync system. When connected, the iPod will also charge while the car’s engine is running. “The Keyspan Sync Cable for iPod provides the most universal solution for connecting iPods to the Sync media system,” said Mike Ridenhour, president at Keyspan. The cable features a Dock Connector at one end, USB and mini-jack plugs at the other, and is available now for $49.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch