Klipsch has released details of its upcoming Gallery G-17 Air speaker system, which will be the company’s first to offer AirPlay compatibility. Featuring a thin, 17-inch-long glossy black body, two Tractrix Horn tweeters, two 2.5-inch long-throw woofers, integrated Wi-Fi, 3.5mm and USB inputs, an included stand, and dual keyholes on the rear for wall mounting. Klipsch’s Gallery G-17 Air speaker system will be available this fall and will sell for $530.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch