Klipsch has announced a new version of its iGroove speaker system to match Apple’s black iPods. The black iGroove, which will be available next month for $250, offers the same features and performance of the original iGroove, according to the company. The iGroove is a two-way system with dual 2.5-inch woofers, crossovers and dual 1-inch MicroTractrix horn-loaded tweeters. It works with third, fourth and fifth-generation iPods, and comes with special iPod mini and nano adaptors. The system comes with a wireless remote and can work with other devices using a standard miniplug.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off