Koyono has announced that its first iPod-ready outerwear garment goes on sale today. The BlackCoat Work Premiere Edition, a lightweight jacket with a black Nextec nylon shell, has several gadget pockets and integrated ElekTex iPod controls. It sells for $250 and will ship by the end of March. The company said its BlackCoat Work, a stretch cotton version of the same jacket, won’t be shipping to customers until May. It is priced at $180 and can be pre-ordered now.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off