Illusion Labs has released an update to Labyrinth 2 for the iPhone and iPod touch, adding integration with Apple’s new iOS 4.1 Game Center and support for Retina Display devices. Labyrinth 2 provides a virtual version of the classic ball-in-maze puzzle game where players must use their device’s accelerometer to tilt the playing field and roll their ball through a maze and around obstacles to reach the goal. The game includes advanced features such as multiple balls, duplicators, fans, magnets and more to present unique challenges as players navigate the maze and supports multiplayer options over local Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Version 1.3 introduces support for Game Center with leaderboards and 36 Game Center achievements that players can vie for and adds higher-resolution graphics for the iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch Retina Display. Labyrinth 2 is available from the App Store for $5 and is a free update for current users.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS