Lajo, designer/manufacturer of exo silicone cases has announced that Pepsi has recently purchased 600 indigo exo cases to dress up iPods in their company colors for a major give away to be announced soon. Lajo says that this marks the beginning of companies like Pepsi using exo and exo2 to represent their company colors or to carry their logo in 2004, a year of iPod giveaways. Apple and Pepsi are expected to give away over 100 million free songs from the iTunes Music Store and it’s announcement is scheduled for February 1, 2004.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?