Laminar Research has released X-Plane Extreme, its fourth flight simulation application for the iPhone and iPod touch. In X-Plane Extreme, players can choose between the F-22 Raptor, the SR-71 Blackbird, the B-1 “Bone” Bomber, and the B-2 Bomber. To handle the advanced capabilities of these planes, Extreme offers desktop-level flight modeling, with speeds from zero to Mach-3 plus, and altitudes up to 100,000 feet, along with AI-controlled planes that fly in the same zone, challenging the player to keep up. X-Plane Extreme is available now from the App Store and sells for $10.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document