Laminar Research has released X-Plane Extreme, its fourth flight simulation application for the iPhone and iPod touch. In X-Plane Extreme, players can choose between the F-22 Raptor, the SR-71 Blackbird, the B-1 “Bone” Bomber, and the B-2 Bomber. To handle the advanced capabilities of these planes, Extreme offers desktop-level flight modeling, with speeds from zero to Mach-3 plus, and altitudes up to 100,000 feet, along with AI-controlled planes that fly in the same zone, challenging the player to keep up. X-Plane Extreme is available now from the App Store and sells for $10.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS