Lantronix has rolled out its new xPrintServer Home Edition for iOS. The xPrintServer Home Edition is a followup to the company’s previously released network version, and serves as a simple, wireless bridge between iOS devices and traditional printers. According to the company, a single xPrintServer Home Edition can support multiple USB printers, up to two network-connected printers, and an unlimited number of iOS devices. The Home Edition automatically discovers and provisions both network printers and USB printers that are connected to PCs or Macs, allowing users to print via AirPrint without any additional configuration. Lantronix’s xPrintServer Home Edition for iOS will begin shipping in July and is available for pre-order now for $100.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off