Social music network Last.fm has released an update to its iPhone and iPod touch application adding several new features for searching and exploring music and artist information. With Last.fm 3.0 users can now view their Last.fm profile from within the app to see top charts, recent tracks and friend information and receive Last.fm music recommendations for artists and new album releases. The update also includes information on upcoming concerts in the user’s local area with information on which events friends are attending. Users can now search the Last.fm music catalog and edit Last.fm radio stations on the go to fine-tune listening preferences. Version 3.0 also adds a new user interface with Retina Display support for the iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch. Last.fm is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?