Online password management service LastPass has released an update to its iOS app adding an improved interface and support for attaching photos and audio recordings to secure notes. Designed to work with the company’s paid LastPass Premium service, the free LastPass iOS app provides users with the ability to sync and use their secure LastPass note and password information directly on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, including automatically filling in login information within the built-in browser, generating new passwords and creating secure notes. LastPass 2.0 provides a revamped user interface and adds the ability for users to save sites directly from the built-in browser, add photo and audio records as attachments to secure notes and create and edit form-fill profiles directly in the app. LastPass 2.0 requires a $1/month LastPass Premium subscription and iOS 4.3 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off