Alberto Garcia Hierro has released an update to Latitudie, his Google Latitude client for iOS devices. Latitudie allows users to automatically keep their current location updated on Google Latitude and receive notifications when friends are nearby. Users can choose to update their position on-demand or leave the application running in the background on multitasking-capable devices to automatically update their Google Latitude location as they move around. Version 2.0 adds support for adding and managing friends from directly within the app without having to visit the Google Latitude web site and provides an enhanced user interface with a simplified options screen and Retina Display support. The update also adds support for being used offline, dramatically reduces battery consumption and fixes some specific bugs from the previous version. Latitudie is a universal app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and is available from the App Store for $2.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch