Blue Flavor has launched a new set of web-based iPhone applications, called Leaflets. These small applications offer iPhone-specific interfaces for popular sites and services such as The New York Times, Newsvine, Flickr, Upcoming, as well as interfaces for search, RSS, and a directory of iPhone applications. The Leaflets are also optimized for AT&T’s EDGE network, by reducing the amount of images and other data-intensive interface elements. The applications can be used by visiting getleaflets.com from an iPhone; screenshots and a demo are also available at the site for users visiting on a desktop.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off