Lenntek has introduced its new VintageVinyl case for the iPhone 4. Made from hard polycarbonate, the case features finely machined record grooves on the rear of the case to make it look and feel like an actual vinyl record, four built-in “ScreenStilts” that keep the iPhone 4’s screen protected when placed face-down, and two included customizable record label stickers. Notably, the company claims the case’s port, control, and camera cutouts are compatible with the small variations in the ring/silent switch and volume button placement present in the CDMA version of the iPhone 4, while remaining compatible with existing GSM models. Lenntek’s VintageVinyl case for the iPhone 4 is available now and sells for $35.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off