For smart home device users looking for a more unique lighting solution than the typical connected bulb, Lifx has revealed its Beam lighting system ($200). Each kit comes with six beams, one corner piece, and a power pack, allowing users to build themselves an illuminated right angle on any wall. Each beam can reproduce 16 million different colors and has 10 “blended light zones,” allowing for some serious control to create a variety of color schemes. The lights are dimmable fro 1 – 100 percent and can be controlled through HomeKit (or through the dedicated app for users without a hub). The Lifx Beam is expected to begin shipping in November and can be pre-ordered now on the company’s website.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS