Light Room has released a major update to GoDocs, its application for working with Google Docs on the iPhone and iPad. GoDocs for Google Docs 3.0 adds a redesigned user interface focused on provide a more user-friendly experience and adds a new, professional-quality PDF viewing engine. Users can now open links in PDF files and read PDF files in two dimensions. A new search feature provides the ability to locate specific content in a document and users can create new documents, spreadsheets and folders directly from within the app as well as moving files into folders. Support for both “Mobile” and “Desktop” editors is also now included along with Google Drive support and the ability to switch between multiple Google accounts. Push Notifications have also been implemented to provide alerts when documents are shared or changed by other users, and users can also now view and manage separate document revisions. The update also adds Retina Display support for the third-generation iPad and addresses a number of other bug fixes and UI tweaks. GoDocs for Google Docs 3.0 is a universal app requiring iOS 4.3 or later and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?