Whether you’re looking for play-by-play analysis of Apple’s 2010 iPod/Music event or unable to watch Apple’s live video stream, we invite you to follow along on our iLounge Twitter feed, or on our live event coverage page. At the event, which begins at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time/1:00 Eastern Time, Apple is expected to announce its Fall 2010 iPod and iTunes lineup, and possibly updates to the iPad’s OS, Apple TV, and iPhone.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS