LoadPod, the service that rips your CD collection into your iPod so that you don’t have to, has added local service in several new areas, including the San Francisco, Sacramento, and Berekely areas of California; the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area; the Minneapolis-St. Paul area of Minnesota; and the Detroit Metro area of Michigan. The LoadPod network now includes twenty-two States, including major metropolitan areas such as New York City, Boston, Miami, Phoenix, Nashville, St. Louis, Baltimore, Orlando, Salt Lake City, and San Diego.
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4