LogMeIn has released an update to its iOS remote control application adding support for managing and transferring files on remote computers. LogMeIn Ignition is a universal application that connects to the popular LogMeIn remote access service to allow iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users to remotely control a Mac or PC. In addition to remote desktop access, version 2.0 introduces a new File Manager, allowing users to view and manage files on remote computers and copy or move files between a remote computer and the local storage on an iOS device. Locally saved files can be viewed while offline and automatically updated with changes made on remote computers. The new version also adds support for waking sleeping computers using Wake-On-LAN and printing via AirPrint on the iPad. LogMeIn Ignition is a universal app and is available from the App Store for $30. A free subscription to the LogMeIn service is also required.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS