New reports from Taiwan’s Economic Daily News and Japanese blog Mac Otakara are suggesting that Apple may have a more inexpensive HomePod model in the works for release later this year, MacRumors reports. While the report is unclear as to what would differentiate the lower-end model from the current HomePod, it seems to suggest that it would be a smaller version, perhaps intended to compete on price with Amazon and Google’s speakers, but whether or not it would sacrifice features or sound quality is unknown at this point.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off