LunchMeet is a new iPhone app designed to help busy professionals find new networking opportunities by easily facilitating business meetings at convenient free times and locations. Inspired by the best-selling book “Never Eat Alone,” LunchMeet integrates with LinkedIn to find professional contacts nearby who are available and willing to meet up for a meal, coffee or drinks. LunchMeet users simply log into their LinkedIn accounts, indicate when they will be available to meet and where, and can then search for and invite other professionals who are also available to meet. Users can setup and manage multiple availability slots, announce their availability via LinkedIn status updates and invite, discuss and arrange meeting details via in-app messaging. The application also allows users to choose venues from an integrated map view and automatically add meeting details to their calendar. LunchMeet requires a LinkedIn account and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company
- Apple TV Plus may have more than 40 million users
- US lawmaker questions Apple CEO in regards to forced Uyghur labour report
- Linux 5.13 adds support for Apple Silicon
- Apple supported smart home alliance launches new standard
- Apple Store designer Gensler dies at 85
- iPhone 13 models to be thicker and have thicker camera bumps
- Apple says the App Store prevented more than $1.5 billion worth fraudulent transactions
- MagSafe to return to the MacBook Air this year