Maclocks has unveiled its new iPad Lock and Security Case solution for the iPad. The solution consists of the Security Case, a clear, hard plastic cover offering open access to all ports and controls, an included screen protector, and a security slot on the side, and the iPad Lock, a strong steel cable with a Noble NG14 lockhead that allows users to secure the iPad to a table, bench, or other stationary object, removing the possibility of theft. Maclocks’ iPad Lock and Security Case for the iPad is available for pre-order now and sells for $65; the Security Case is also available by itself and sells for $40.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off