“Europe’s Mac users don’t want to wait three years for Apple to arrange licensing arrangements, so Swedish Mac user Jacob Landefjord has launched a petition entreating Apple to launch its service: “We, the undersigned feel that the opening of the iTunes Music Store in Europe would be a great success and sell a lot of music and iPods,” the petition reads. It has attracted 415 signatures so far.”
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone