Madfinger Games has released Shadowgun, a third-person action shooter built on the Unity development platform. Shadowgun puts players in the role of John Slade, a professional bounty hunter in a futuristic world who must hunt down a rogue scientist infiltrating his fortress and battling an army of mutants and cyborgs. The game provides console quality graphics taking advantage of the capabilities of modern iOS devices with advanced lighting effects and detailed environments in an immersive storyline with multiple possible outcomes. In addition to military style tactical combat players must also solve hacking mini-games to progress and advance the plot. Shadowgun is a universal app requiring iOS 4.2 and is available from the App Store for $8. The game requires an iPhone 3GS/4, iPod touch 3G/4G or iPad.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off