Sensopia has released a minor update to MagicPlan adding support for sharing finished plans via Facebook and Twitter. Designed to allow users to easily create floor plans, MagicPlan uses an augmented reality view leveraging the camera and gyroscope to map out and measure rooms; the user can simply stand in a single convenient location in the room, capturing corners and doorway edges using the iOS camera. MagicPlan then uses this information to calculate the dimensions of the room and generate a floor plan for that particular room; multiple room floor plans can also be easily connected together to create a complete floor plan of the entire property. MagicPlan 2.1 now provides the ability to post completed floor plans as news feed items on Facebook or as pictures via Twitter in addition to the ability to export plans to PDF, JPEG or publish on the MagicPlan web site. MagicPlan is a free universal app requiring iOS 5.0 or later and an iPad 2, third-generation iPad, iPhone 4/4S or fourth-generation iPod touch; commercial use requires in-app payment of $2 per floor plan.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS