Magmic has released an official Rubik’s Cube game optimized for iPhone 4 devices. Rubik’s Cube provides an authentic digital representation of the classic puzzle and can take advantage of optimized Retina display graphics and gyroscope controls when used on the iPhone 4. In addition to the traditional 3x3x3 Rubik’s Cube, the game provides 24 other styles with sizes ranging from 2x2x2 to 5x5x5. Players can also choose an extra challenging CRAZY Cube or create a Picture Cube with their own photos. Rubik’s Cube also supports custom background and Cube stickers, an anaglyph 3D model for three-dimensional play and an included solution guide. Using the iPhone camera, users can also take a photo of a physical Rubik’s Cube and the application will analyze it and provide hints and solutions. Rubik’s Cube is available from the App Store for $3.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?