Makayama has released VoiceDial, a new third-party iPhone application that lets users control their devices with their voice. The application, which requires a jailbroken iPhone, lets users dial contacts with their voice, and also supports voice-activated application and bookmark opening. The software uses a modern speech recognition algorithm that compares what the user says against voice samples that the user records and assigns to various contacts, applications, and bookmarks. Makayama VoiceDial is available now and sells for $28.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off