Noted actor John Malkovich is the star of two new official Apple ads for the iPhone 4S. As with the prior “Date Night” and “Rainy Day” ads—starring Samuel L. Jackson and Zooey Deschanel, respectively—the new ads, entitled “Joke” and “Life”, feature the star interacting with Siri to perform tasks such as checking the weather, calendar, and searching for food. Consistent with Malkovich’s quirky persona, he mainly queries Siri with single words, with “Life” consisting of the majority of the latter commercial, and “Joke” serving as the punchline for the former. Both commercials are available for viewing now on Apple’s website.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today