Callaway Digital Arts has released a new iPad application featuring a compilation of Martha Stewart’s cookie recipes. Martha Stewart Makes Cookies features more than 50 cookie recipes ranging from classic shortbread to chocolate-chestnut meringues presented on a “cookie runway” to allow users to peruse the recipes on the iPad touchscreen. The application provides video tutorials, built-in timers, a glossary of baking terms and the ability to generate and e-mail shopping lists based on recipe ingredients. Martha Stewart Makes Cookies represents the first of several applications being produced as a joint collaboration between Callaway Digital Arts and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. The application is targeted at both experienced bakers as well as those who are learning to bake for the first time. Users can search through all of the application’s recipes by name, type, flavour or ingredients and share their favorite recipes via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook. Martha Stewart Makes Cookies is available from the App Store for $8.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150