Marware has announced its C.E.O. Premiere case for the iPhone 3G. Made from textured Nappa leather, the C.E.O. Premiere features a magnetic flap, an opening on the bottom for esy removal of the phone, a microfiber interior, side openings for access to the headphone jack and sleep/wake button, a built-in belt clip, and perforated design accents with contrast stitching. The case also includes clear protective film and a microfiber cleaning cloth. Marware’s C.E.O. Premiere case for iPhone 3G is now available for pre-order in black, and is expected to begin shipping by July 1. It sells for $30.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?