Marware has announced its C.E.O. Premiere case for the iPhone 3G. Made from textured Nappa leather, the C.E.O. Premiere features a magnetic flap, an opening on the bottom for esy removal of the phone, a microfiber interior, side openings for access to the headphone jack and sleep/wake button, a built-in belt clip, and perforated design accents with contrast stitching. The case also includes clear protective film and a microfiber cleaning cloth. Marware’s C.E.O. Premiere case for iPhone 3G is now available for pre-order in black, and is expected to begin shipping by July 1. It sells for $30.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document