Marware and Belkin have announced their new cases for the iPhone 4. Marware’s lineup includes updated versions of past cases, including the SportShell Convertible for $45 and CEO Premiere for $35, as well as the new CustomShell, a polycarbonate case with a clear window on the back to allow for user customization that sells for $30. Belkin’s new offerings include Grip cases like the textured Grip Ergo for $25, Shield cases like the Shield Shock for $30, leather Verve cases like the Verve Cinema for $30, and Fit armbands including the ProFit for $40. Both Marware and Belkin’s new cases for the iPhone 4 are expected to ship later this month.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150