Marware has announced a new version of its C.E.O. Classic case for the special edition U2 iPod. The new black leather case features red side accents and stitching, and sells for $35. Like the original C.E.O. Classic, the case comes with two removable lids—one with a storage pocket for earbuds, and one with a view of the screen and play–through controls. The C.E.O. Classic also features a removable belt clip and a clear vinyl screen protector.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off