Marware today announced that its SportGrip iPod shuffle case, which was first shown by iLounge last month, will begin shipping on Monday, March 14. The $8.95 silicon protector is available in a slew of colors, including red, orange, yellow, green, blue, plum, pink, white, gray, and black. The SportGrip, which offers access to the control pad and slider switch, has an included attachment ring and carabiner to attach your iPod shuffle to a zipper, belt loop, backpack strap, and other locations.
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off