Marware has introduced its new MicroShell case for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Measuring less than 1mm thick, MicroShell is a low-profile case featuring a half-shell design that protects the rear and sides of the iPhone while offering full access to all ports, buttons, and controls. Available in seven metallic colors, it also comes with a clear screen protector and cleaning cloth. Marware’s MicroShell case for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS is available now and sells for $30.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?