Mashed Pixel has unveiled its new Surc universal remote control for the iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPhone 4. The Surc solution is comprised of a case with IR ports on the top, open access to all ports, controls, and camera, save for the dock connector, and a Micro-USB port for charging the device while in the case, and a free companion app. From within the app, users can set up custom remotes based activity or room, with the ability to look up remote codes from the Surc database or learn new codes from existing remotes. According to the company, the case itself works from up to 15 feet away, and users can share remote setups with friends and family via the app, and also backup remote layouts. Mashed Pixel’s Surc universal remote for iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPhone 4 is expected to ship in the first quarter of 2011 and will sell for $70.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150