Mind Crew has released a free update to Mayan Puzzle adding fourteen new levels and integration with Apple’s Game Center. Mayan Puzzle is a variant of a match-three puzzle game that provides both action and classic strategy play and includes impressive special effects, an original Mayan soundtrack and high-quality animated backgrounds unique to each level. The latest update adds fourteen new levels in classic strategy mode, bringing the total number of levels up to fifty. Two new achievements have also been added as well as free hints for two of the classic levels. The new version also provides full iOS 4 compatibility, integration with Apple’s Game Center for leaderboards and achievements and Facebook and Twitter integration. Mayan Puzzle is available from the App Store for $1.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS