Mind Crew has released a free update to Mayan Puzzle adding new content and achievements. Mayan Puzzle is a variant of a match-three puzzle game that provides different playing styles ranging from an action puzzler approach to a more classic strategy game and includes impressive special effects, an original Mayan soundtrack and high-quality animated backgrounds unique to each level. Version 1.1 adds four new levels in classic strategic mode, bringing the total number of levels to 36, and adds four new unique themed animated backgrounds for the new levels. The update also adds two additional OpenFeint game achievements for a total of 37 achievements and provides new effects and enhanced graphics throughout the game. Mayan Puzzle is available from the App Store for $1; version 1.1 is a free update for current users.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS